Procedure to Reset the Air Bag System Warning Light
||Procedure to Reset the Air Bag System Warning Light
||All Nissan Models
- Turn ignition switch from OFF to ON.
- Air Bag warning lamp is on for 7 seconds and turns off, the turn ignition switch OFF within 1 second after the lamp turn off.
- After ignition switch is turned OFF, wait for more than 3 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 twice. (Perform 3 times in total.)
- Turn Ignition switch ON.
- The SRS lamp has been reset it.
If the warning light can not be reset, more diagnosis will be require. Please contact you Nissan dealer for more information.
Locate Nissan Dealer