1. Remove the 2 glove box latch screws.
2. Remove the 4 screws holding the the glove box, two at the top and two at the bottom
3. Once the screws are removed pull out the glove box. You may need to use a crew driver to undo the right/top clip.
4. With the glove box removed, you will be able to see the "Fan Control Amplifier" for automatic air condition system or "Blower Motor Resistor" for the manual system.
5. Remove the 2 screws holding the Amplifier/Resistor, pull out the Amplifier/Resistor and install the new one.