Power Steering Drive Belt Removal
1. Remove splash guard (RH).
2. Loosen lock bolt (C).
3. Loosen (Do not Remove) power steering oil pump mounting bolt (D).
4. Loose the drive belt tension by turning adjusting bolt (E).
5. Remove drive belt.
6. With the power steering belt removed, proceed by replacing the alternator/AC belt.
Alternator / AC Compressor Drive Belt Removal
7. Loosen (Do not remove) the Idler Pulley Lock Nut. (A)
8. Loosen the Idler Pulley Adjusting Nut. (B)
9. Remove the Alternator / AC Compressor Belt.
10. Install in reverse order
Tighten lock nut (A): 34.8 N m (3.5 kg-m, 26 ft-lb)
Tighten Tighten adjusting nut (B): 5.4 N m (0.55 kg-m, 48 ft-lb)
Tighten lock bolt (C): 28.0 N m (2.9 kg-m, 21 ft-lb)
Tighten power steering oil pump mounting bolt (D): 43.2 N m (4.4 kg-m, 32 ft-lb)