1. Remove cap of inside handle portion and remove screws.
2. Remove inside handle escutcheon.
3. Remove screw of grip portion.
4. Remove pull handle cap and remove screw.
5. Remove power window switch and disconnect harness connector of power window switch.
6. Remove screws of power window switch side portion.
7. Insert screw driver rolled with cloth between panel on vehicle and clips (as indicated with arrow), and remove finisher.
8. Pull up door finisher, and remove step lamp connector and electrical parts connectors.
9. Remove lock knob cable and inside handle cable of inside handle assembly back side.
10. Remove inside handle screws, and remove it from finisher.
11. Install in the reverse order of removal.