1. The filter is located behind the center console and can be accessed by removing the carpet side panel on the passenger side.
2. The panel is held by clips at the center and rear section as shown. Begin by lifting panel from the front to untuck it from the center console. Then disconnected the clips by pulling the entire panel backwards.
3. The filter is located in the rearward area of the center console. Remove the filter access door by depressing the locking tab to release. Set filter access door aside.
4. Slide out the old filter by grabbing the bottom corner, then pull and squeeze the filter out through the slot. Install new filter by squeezing the filter through the opening. Ensure that the Air Flow arrow is pointing towards the rear of the vehicle.
5. Reinstall in reverse order.