P0200 - Injector Circuit Malfunction
- Fuel Injector harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty fuel injector
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The P0200 is set if the Engine Control Module (ECM) is detects a low or high voltage drop or resistance at the injectors.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
Engine Control Module (ECM) checks the injectors circuit resistance and monitors the voltage drop during normal operation. The ECM will trigger the P0200 code when the resistance or voltage drop at the injectors is out of specifications.
P0200 For specific makes
Need more help?