P0350 - Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The test fails when the Engine Control Module (ECM) does not receive a valid pulse signal from the ignition coil.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
- Rough engine idle
The ignition signal from the Engine Control Module (ECM) is sent to and amplified by the power transistor. The power transistor turns ON and OFF the ignition coil primary circuit. This ON/OFF operation induces the proper high voltage in the coil secondary circuit.
P0350 For specific makes
P0350 2003 KIA SEDONA
P0350 2002 KIA SEDONA
P0350 2004 KIA SEDONA
P0350 2002 NISSAN SENTRA
P0350 1997 FORD F150
P0350 1998 FORD F150
P0350 1999 FORD F150
P0350 2000 FORD F150
P0350 2001 FORD F150
P0350 2002 FORD F150
P0350 2003 FORD F150
Need more help?