P1759 NISSAN - Front Brake Solenoid Valve Function
- Faulty Front Brake Solenoid Valve
- Front Brake Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Front Brake Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
There is a service bulletin for a various Nissan Models with the RE5R05A transmission.
Factory Nissan Service Bulletin OBDII Code P1759
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shifting problem
P1759 Nissan Description
Front brake solenoid valve is controlled by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the PNP switch, vehicle speed sensor and accelerator pedal position sensor (throttle position sensor). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
Need more help?