1. Remove window crank handle or power window switch assembly (if equipped). For vehicles with manual windows, remove the window crank.
a. Use a hook tool to reach behind the window crank.
b. Hook the retaining clip and pull it off.
c. Then remove the crank
- Disconnect harness connectors.
2. Remove pull handle escutcheon.
3. Remove pull handle cover and remove screw.
4. Lift armrest upward to release clips and remove armrest.
- Remove front door finisher screws behind armrest.
5. Release clips marked with red circles with a flat screw driver (We recommend using a plastic panel removal tool)
6. Remove front door finisher.
- Disconnect lock cable and handle cable from pull handle/lock lever assembly.