Radio Removal Procedure
1. Remove cluster lid C.
a. Disconnect battery negative terminal.
b. Remove the CVT finisher.
I. Place the shift lever in the Drive position.
II. Separate the chrome finisher from the shift knob by pushing it down.
III. Remove the shift knob (1) by removing the spring clip and pulling up. Then remove the chrome finisher (2).
IV. Set the parking brake.
V. Pull up to release the clips and remove CVT finisher.
VI. Disconnect the bulb housing from the assembly.
c. Pull up on the rear portion of cluster lid C, once the 4 bottom clips are disengaged, pull rearward to release molded clips at the top of cluster lid C.
d. Disconnect the electrical connectors.
e. Remove front air control, storage bin, hazard switch, aux in jack, and power outlet.
2. Remove cluster lid D screws using power tool.
3. Pull cluster lid D toward rear of vehicle to release clips.
4. Disconnect the electrical connectors.
5. Remove the audio switch (if equipped) and the center vent ducts.
6. Remove the screws (1), disconnect electrical connectors and remove the center stack (2).