1. Remove bumper clips, front grille clips, and remove front grille.
2. Remove bolts and clips on lower side of bumper.
3. Remove screws and clips of both right/left fender protectors on front side.
a. Remove screws of fender protector.
b. Remove clips of fender protector.
c. Remove fender protector (front/rear).
4. Remove screws of both right/left fender and remove bumper fascia assembly.
5. Remove front bumper energy absorber.
6. Remove nuts of bumper reinforcement.
7. Remove fog lamps located in bumper fascia.
Refer to Front Fog Lamp Replacement Procedure
8. Install in the reverse order of removal.