Need A Repair Shop?
Find local automotive repair shops in your area.
1. Disconnect the battery negative cable.
2. Remove front bumper.
Refer to Front Bumper Removal Procedure
3. Remove headlamp mounting bolts.
4. Remove plastics bumper bracket, then pull head lamp toward vehicle front, disconnect connector, and remove headlamp.
5. Install in reverse order of removal.
6. After installation, perform aiming adjustment
a. Keep all tires inflated to correct pressures.
b. Place vehicle on flat surface.
c. Set that there is no-load in vehicle other than the driver (or equivalent weight placed in driver's position). Coolant, engine oil filled up to correct level and full fuel tank.
d. Turn headlamp low beam ON.
e. Use adjusting screws to perform aiming adjustment.