2005-2011 Nissan Pathfinder Radio Removal Procedure
1. Disconnect battery negative terminal.
2. Disconnect battery positive terminal.
3. Remove cluster lid C.
a. Remove A/T finisher.
I. Remove cup holder finisher.
II. Remove shifter finisher.
III. Remove A/T finisher bezel.
IV. Pull up to release clips and remove the A/T finisher.
b. Remove storage tray and storage tray liner, then remove cluster lid C screw.
c. Pull cluster lid C rearward to release clips.
d. Disconnect electrical connectors and remove cluster lid C.
4. Remove the audio unit screws, using power tool.
5. Remove audio unit and disconnect audio unit connectors.
6. Installation is in the reverse order of removal.