1. Write down the radio station presets.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
3. Adjust and lock the steering column to the Full Down position.
4. Grasp the top of cluster lid A and pull rearward (toward you) to unsnap the top clips.
5. Grasp the lower inner corners of cluster lid A and pull rearward (toward you) to unsnap the side clips.
6. Install protective cardboard at the lower corners of cluster lid A as shown.
• The cardboard is used to prevent dash panel damage when removing cluster lid A.
• Any cardboard cut to about 4 inches by 8 inches will work for this purpose.
7. Remove cluster lid A as shown in Figure
8. Remove the 3 combination meter mounting screws.
9. Cover the steering column with a fender cover / protective cloth.
10. Tilt the combination meter rearward (toward you) far enough to access the electrical connector.
11. Use a plastic trim tool to unlatch and disconnect the electrical connector.
12. Remove the combination meter from the vehicle.
13. Install the new combination meter in reverse of removal.13. Install the new combination meter in reverse of removal.
CAUTION: Be careful; do not scratch the clear meter lens.
14. Reconnect the negative battery cable.
15. Reset the clock and the radio presets.
16. If equipped; perform power window initialization as follows:
Refer to Power Window Initialization Procedure.
17. If equipped; perform power sunroof initialization as follows:
Refer to Power Sunroof Initialization Procedure.